eMarketing Services |
- Simple site updates.
- Image updating.
- News Releases.
- Monthly Newsletter updating.
Listed above are some of the most common service items regarding to maintenance that we perform. We define Maintenance as anything that isn't a change to "structure" or "layout" of the site and is basically just updating the content inside your existing web site.
Billing for Maintenance:
Offline Marketing Portfolio:
- Usually if we developed your site we will either include an option for a monthly / weekly maintenance package in the contract. With this there is a set number of hours you can use us to update the site.
- We can also develop your site so that you can maintain the site using a software package (similar to Microsoft Word) that allows even a computer novice to update your site with our included training; thus reducing maintenance costs again.
- We also work with retainer based Maintenance packages where your company would pay a monthly fee for a set number of hours of maintenance every month, the more number of months you agree to in the contract the lower the pricing for maintenance.
- We also work on 'per-job' requests where we quote a price for a job's scope.
Contact us for more info